frankie gusti.


Friday, February 11, 2011

She & Him

How have I not heard about this?!


 I knew Zooey Deschanel could sing but I never knew She & Him existed.


Purchasing...now!

Stay Cute.
Gen. Xx

Posted by Gen. at 2/11/2011 11:42:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Meet Virginia Design
My photo
Gen.
eastern suburbs, melbourne
View my complete profile

cup of tea anyone?

I likey..

  • Hey Harriet
  • handmade romance
  • THE THINGS SHE SEES
  • hula seventy
  • elsie marley
  • Knicky Knacks
  • Her Library Adventures..
  • dorothybills
  • Foxs Lane
  • [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]
  • 1/4 of an inch
  • cakies
  • decor8
  • the textured leaf
  • oh, hello friend: you are loved.
  • Design*Sponge
  • kit & nancy
  • Daydream Lily Blog
  • Little Shop of Handmade
  • DanielleQ: Curiouser and Curiouser
  • BLEUBIRD VINTAGE OFFICIAL BLOG
  • fine little day
Show 5 Show All

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • She & Him
      • Crushing On.
      • Gusti turns 2!!
      • Crafty Mutha Effer
      • I'm back!
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (11)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.