rafe baby is 7 weeks today. 7 WEEKS!!!! when did time fly by so quickly?
here are some facts and some things i love about Rdog
- i love all the squeaks, grunts, huffs and puffs he makes when he is going to sleep and waking up. not so cute at 3am...but still love em'. Sounds like a hamster cross a pterodactyl.
- love it when he's feeding and he wraps his arm around my boob, shuts his yes and grunts like '''dayyyyum that's good" and then gets all milk drunk
- i love listening to the conversations Jord has with him. When he's changing his nappy i hear "little Vegemite, little Vegemite", "nice day today" and "oh you done pissed out your wenis"....i swear he's on crack!! But Rafe loves it....gives the biggest gummy smiles.
- and those smiles!!! i seriously cried the first time he properly smiled at me. they melt my heart. Now secretly when i nappy change i say "little Vegemite" to get him to smile at me again.
- without a doubt, every.single.time his nappy comes off he will wee....multiple times!!! And then there are the poosplosions.....oh em gee! babies are gross.
- he loves massage. after his shower he gets a full body massage (what a life!) and he goes all relaxed and coo's. It's totally cute.
- i love co-sleeping. waking up with that little face next to mine or buried in my boobs.....the best!
- he chomps on his dummy like there is no tomorrow
- i love his serious face
- and his cracked it face
- and his thinkin' face
- and his crazy face
- and his happy face
- he loves (LOVES!!!) shower time. he is so content in the water and even licks the droplets off my shoulder...nawwwww.
- rafe is just the best thing since sliced bread.
i love this boy sooooooo much. 7 of the most amazing weeks of my life...thanks Rafe baby.