Wednesday, January 4, 2012

december markets

december was a very busy month for me. of all months i decide to re-launch at the markets...i chose december. *forehead slap*. My sister Ash from 'Piccadilly Petite' and i decided to do 3 markets (one a week) in the lead up to christmas with a combined total of 3 babes under 3. *another slap*. but thank goodness for helpful hubby's and parents. jord was helping me tie on labels at midnight then up again at 5am to pack the car, doing all the heavy lifting of our props whilst i watched on with babe in arms. i think he secretly loves selling my stuff though.

i love the market atmosphere...especially down at 'Mulgrave Makers Market'. so nice to see all the other crafty peeps and eat all the yummy food....i seriously spend all my profits almost! here are just a few picks from the markets.

our stall set up...loving all our new props!


tea chest i scored roadside and hydrangeas picked from my local park


piccadilly petite's {sweet sunsuit}

and her beautiful collection of vintage fabrics available for custom orders



not for sale!! 

this vintage Colclough cake stand sold but luckily i can make more after i got my hands on the entire set...so pretty.

my little nudie market man. this was a twilight market and it was sooooo hot i stripped him down to his birthday suit. my candles were actually melting too!!!

Look forward to 2012 full of markets!

Stay cute.
Gen. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment