Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet frankie gusti.

Almost 2 years ago I became the the proud new owner of  my very own nephew, whom I lovingly nicknamed frankie gusti. (aka Archer)

I recently became a "Mrs" and after our looovely wedding and honeymoon, I checked back into reality. 

I have dabbled with craft since way back. From jewellery making to paper craft, I learnt from my very talented, jack (or jill?) of all trades- my Mumsy. So back I went when the desire to sew hit.
 I realised not only did I NEED a creative outlet but I WANTED a creative career.
TA-DA....'frankie gusti.'











These piccies were taken in the lead up to & at my first market.
I'll be at the Mulgrave Makers Market again on Sunday November 28th 8am-1pm. Along with many other fantastic crafters, including the lovely Eleesa from dorothybills.
Look forward to seeing you.

Stay cute.
Gen.xx



1 comment:

  1. I just discovered you have joined blogland... Welcome!
    Your blog looks great and I love reading about all your finds! Thanks for the mention of me too, I feel so privledged! See You in a few weeks x

    ReplyDelete