Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whats the (re)purpose?

I've been hitting the Op shops this week and they really get me inspired with the possibility of giving an object a new life and home, so I thought I would share with you some really cool ways to upcycle/repurpose those vintage finds.


Upcycled Jewelry Case - Repurposed Vintage Luggage Lid - Brown, Green - Repurposed Wine Corks - Eco Earth Friendly
This upcycled jewelry case  puts that old/broken suitcase
 to good ( & mighty pretty) use.


Swoon over these: china plates upcycled into a cute wall art message and
 can be purchased in abundance at op shops, garage and estate sales.

upcycling wine crates Upcycling: DIY shelves from old wine crates
I've been wanting to make some wooden crate shelving but
cant get my hands on crates...sob.
I just love them!

suitcase chair, katie thomspon, recycled suitcases, recycled materials, upcycled materias, samsonite suitcases, green chairs, recycled chairs, recycled seating design, diy
Check out this suitcase chair...genius!
il_430xN.111020510
Excess/miss-match cutlery + lack of hanging space? Ta- da...cutlery hooks!!

And of course a few of the many uses for jars and tins!!!


tin vases




jam jar soap dispenser

I'm so inspired, I may just go create some product for the market!!
Stay cute.
Gen. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment